Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mookie Final Table

I made it to the final table, but got knocked out in 9th (2 from the money) out of 55. I'll let Mook do the replay:

11:29 … AK for Brain and AQ for photojenn….A4K flop…lookin’ good for Brain…Queen on the turn…uh oh…Queen on the river…dirty, sick, nasty. Brain is left with crumbs.
11:30 … Brain pushes his scraps in and Maudie moves all in over the top…AJ for Brain and QQ for Maudie. All baby cards on the board and Brain is out in 9th.

Unfortunately these times are Central, so there's nothing like staying up 'til 12:30 and get killed with runner runner for the full house with nadda to show for it. I also got busted out in the freeroll shortly before the money again. Maybe the live game this weekend will go better.

5 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Great to play with you again. Too bad about that suckout. BTW your RSS feed is not working for some reason...

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger BrainMc said...

Hmmm....It's working for me on Bloglines. I don't know if Blogger's changes have changed any of the other blogroll readers.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger I Like Cake said...

tuff beat man. I had it going but 11:30pm rolled around and I started getting sleepy and thought 99 was worth a jam.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

You should have left my chips alone, they are cursed.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Tough, tough hand...thanks for playing in The Mookie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home