Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dear Imaginary Internet Friends in Canada (IIFIC)

I am a very rich and successful business man in need of your help. I am in a foreign country and my government is currently in upheaval and may be overthrown any moment. The warlords have strong armed our banks and I am challenged with getting my vast fortune ($25 on Neteller) in to my usual high yield investments (Full Tilt for future Mookies). I have a contact that will allow me to move my controlling interest to you in exchange for your cooperation in funding me in future endevours. Please contact me and we can make arrangements that will allow us to help each other.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger jjok said...

ping me at thromdog@hotmail.com

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger I Like Cake said...

or email me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home