Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Must. Learn. To. Fold

Folding can easily be the right thing to do. Simply put. I jumped back in to Wil's weekly game and had great cards and timely bluffs to put me in good shape through the first break. Shortly after the break, I over estimated my hand with the board pairing my King and gave Aquaverse all my chips on the river with his pocket Aces. I had them twice earlier in the night and couldn't get paid because of scary boards, but this one worked out great for him and he played them perfectly to exact all of my hard earned tournament chips. I know his brother would be proud and that's why I phrased it that way.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

Thanks for the well wished Brian. Hope to see you at the mook tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home