Monday, July 24, 2006

Pardon My Play

I played in the Bloggerpod game Sunday evening with almost 50 others. I was catching great cards and when I wasn't, I was able to still get some chips with some bullying. I did try to sneak in a hammer once but got caught for quite a few chips. I thought this was one of my strongest games lately and I was having a really good time. I was either the chip leader or in the top 5 for most of the first 45 minutes. Then I had a huge brain fart and got so cocky about my play that I am still disgusted. I made a move against jedipii, the blind / bigger stack, for absolutely no reason. I had pocket 7s and then the flop came 9 9 10 or 9 10 10, I don't remember. Here is where my brilliance shines.....I bet, he raises big, and then I go all in. WTF? Of course he had me beat. I have no idea why I did that. I could have easily folded after his raise and played my way to some new tunage, but hee haw, that's how I roll when I get big headed with a large stack.

Thanks to Mike / dbirider at pokeronamac.com for sponsoring the prizes.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough one my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home