Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Filth, Flarn, Filth, and Flarn

That sums up tonight's WWDN. I can't effin believe Quatloos had a hand every single time I played! When I did fold before the flop, it almost always turned out to be the nuts. I know you're not supposed to be results oriented, but other than chatting with Psycoma, that wasn't even a good time. I know it's my fault and my play, but if I don't get better, I'm gonna cash out a buy something fun. I'm sure I'll see you next week because I just can't help looking forward to this damn game. Oh well, back to your lives and I will crawl back in my hole.

2 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Haley said...

Could have been worse. You could have been like Wil and gone out first with a bad beat --- his KK vs. AQ soooted. And I never even had a chance to toss out my line that it was like the goose commercials... "AFFLECK!!"

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger I Like Cake said...

I'm with you Brian. I think I
I'll drop down to 0.01/0.02 limit. Or maybe even play money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home