Monday, May 01, 2006

25 Things about Vino Queen

1. I love to write.
2. My love of writing drove me to get a B.A. in English.
3. I have had some poetry and short stories published.
4. I've been working on a novel for too many years now. I just can't seem to stay motivated enough to finish it. Maybe one day.
5. It's a good thing I have a job where I get paid to write (even though it's not exactly exciting stuff).
6. I'm far from being a slacker, but I'm not overly ambitious either.
7. I really enjoy drinking wine.
8. The only thing I drink more of than wine is water (80-100 oz/day).
9. I started drinking lots of water when I was in college and figured I could save money by drinking water all the time. Eventually I became addicted to it.
10. I also love food -- cooking it and eating it.
11. Most people are amazed at how much I can eat for my size (I'm rather petite).
12. I don't eat eggs or drink milk.
13. I am a Gemini, but my evil twin doesn't come out unless provoked.
14. I enjoy poker, but I hate gambling. If I play for money, I feel sick to my stomach whenever I'm in a hand.
15. Despite how I feel on the inside, I generally don't have any tells.
16. I've decided to leave the poker playing to my husband. I am a loyal supporter.
17. I am a huge college football fan, particularly my alma mater, Clemson.
18. I love Fall -- the crisp air, the colors and football. I always look forward to September!
19. I am in complete awe of tigers. If not for the legal issues and the dangers, I would own a one.
20. Since I can't have a tiger, I'll stick to my dog. I LOVE my dog. Yes, I am one of those people.
21. When I was five, I got a new pair of Sesame Street shoes. I loved them so much I slept in them. The next day the kids at school made fun of my shoes. I wouldn't wear them again. Kids can be so mean!
22. I had my heart broken when I was 17. Boys can be so mean!
23. I'm on my second marriage. The first almost seems like it never happened, but I learned much from it.
24. This time I married for love and laughter. So far it's paying great dividends.
25. That's enough about me for this go round.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

nice. I think you should have kept wearing your shoes.. they could only laugh at you for so long..

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger CC said...

#9: There is help. You can visit www.wateraddictanonymous.org for intervention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home