Friday, May 25, 2007

The Dirty Dozen

We had 12 people show up for our latest stop on the Neighborhood Poker League Tour. I hosted this week's event and I felt it only necessary to bust out first so I can be a better host. Don't you just love going from winning one game to busting out first the next? Congrats to Matt for the win.

Surf came by and took 2nd. The guest ATL bloggers are 2/2 in taking second at my home games. Coincidently, they were both the ones I was hosting. I look forward to seeing all of the bloggers at future neighborhood events. I had a chance to talk to TripJax for about 15 seconds before I sat down to start the game. He and Surf are heading to Okie-Vegas together in July.

I also was able to say "hi" to mowenumdown and his Dad at the Braves' game on Tuesday. We should see more from him on the felt this summer.

No Donkament for me since I'm heading up I-85 tonight for the weekend at Stacie's Mom's. Only one more week of living on my own and then Stacie will be home. I am really looking forward to having my Baby back and the countdown to Operation: Clean Up 30 Days of Bachelorhood commences on my return Monday. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend.....Now don't burn that meat!

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

For the life of me, I didn't realize who I was talking to. Sorry if I sounded like a wackjob cause I was at work and not sure who I was talking to, so I'm an idiot.

Anyway, good to talk to you, and next time I'll make sure it is cause I have a shot in my hand and we're doing dial-a-shots...

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger jjok said...

MOW!!! always wondered what happened to him.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home