Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hey, I’ve Been Tagged

I feel like a bear in Jellystone.

Kajagugu and 23skidoo hit me up for the 7 things meme. It’s good to have new friends. I have already done the 100 things, but here is some more for your reading pleasure.

1) I have never stepped foot into a poker room. The closest I came was at the MGM a couple of years ago when I asked the guy at the board what time their daily tournaments were held.
2) I have been to LA, but it was so foggy that day, I never saw the water, downtown or any of the sights. It could have been Paducah for all I know.
3) When I play poker online at home, I am always listening to nothing but Seal. ALWAYS!
4) I can name more poker pros than professional athletes or presidents. That is quite sad really. I’m sure that makes baby Lincoln cry.
5) I rarely have bad dreams, but when I do, it’s the same theme. For some reason Stacie and I are no longer together and it make me upset every time.
6) I used to wear an earring for years. Although I don’t now, the hole is still visible.
7) I have a scar next to my left eye. When I was a kid, we were having a BB gun war and one ricocheted I took it right outside my eyeball. It scared the shit out of me and we lied to my grandma when I came in the house bleeding from under my eyebrow.

To tag: FishyMcDonk, Tripjax, David Westbay, and Guin.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, an ear ring?

Look me up at the game. Our seats are at the end of the screen on the Braves side.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

There was this icycle... and it fell on me...

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home