Thursday, May 03, 2007

Missed It By That Much



Unlike last year, I was not quite able to make it to the final table of my named Mookie tournament. I was close, but finished 2 from the money and final table. Too much work and staying up too late to get busted 11th. I would have done a few things differently, but I don’t think it would have changed my position late in the game. NomeyMyHomey really mopped up the floor with us in his first Mookie. He is one to look out for in future blogger games if we don’t bore him too much.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger By ABaird said...

Appreciate it. You were actually on the list of people I thought were very solid although I don't think we were together long. You'll see me around quite a bit and hopefully I can make a dent in the BBT leaderboard...we'll see how it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home