Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy Birthday!

It's like Frosty says when he is putting on his top hat. I started this blog 1 year ago after I was looking for an outlet to brag about my WWDN successes and I liked reading the blogs of the other players. It has never intended to be poker only, but that is certainly the bulk of my posts. The main purpose was to replace the semi-annual email blasts that I sent out to my friends letting them know what was going on with us. This includes travel and other interests.

I have had alot of fun doing this over the past year and have really opened up my circle of poker contacts in Atlanta. I have had the good fortune of meeting all of the Atlanta bloggers that I know about from the WWDN, Mookie, and CC. I look forward to meeting more bloggers if I make it the the Vegas gathering this summer. I hope you all have enjoyed our posts this past year and I will continue share as I play poker, travel, ride my bike, watch movies, and throw in the occasional opinion on stuff.

4 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Dude, you have to figure out what is wrong with your RSS feed. Anyway, didn't get to play last night, which sucked, but at least got a good night's sleep.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger BrainMc said...

If my feed was like some of the others that I lost, you've got to go back in and add it again. If you are using bloglines at least. Otherwise, I don't have a clue what to do to fix it.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger I Like Cake said...

Have fun in Hawaii. Wish I was there and not here in minus a million degrees.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger jjok said...

happy bday blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home