Thursday, August 31, 2006

Titan and PokerSavvy League

Good news, it looks like the Titan League has been moved to 8:30 EST. Maybe this will get more participation. It is a $2 rebuy on Mondays and Thursdays. Come knock me off my temporary first place pedestal. Hope to see you there.

I had fun at the Mookie last night and I hope Marx knew I was kidding about his river accomplishments. He knocked me out on the flop when I was a slight, but certainly not overwhelming, favorite. I then started to give him some ribbing about later hands, not about mine, but something like 3 hands in a row that he was able to catch his cards. I think I was getting lumped in with SLBs comments especially when Marx had flush draws and SLB kept calling him a donkey . MiamiDon had enough and told the "cry babies" on the rail to shut up and "the rail is closed." I know it shouldn't matter, I just didn't want anyone to think I was chirping about a bad beat, I was just messing with Marx and his good fortune, not his play. I was quite surprised, not appalled, at his graphic comebacks to SLB and that's when I made my comment about winning friends and influencing people. Now SLB on the other hand......he seems to have someone new in his sites each week. I don't have the skills to ever question someone else's play, let alone justify my inner donkey. If I got that upset about other peoples' play, I don't think I could ever enter a MTT. I will just have to make sure I'm not on the other end of any future encounters. LOL.

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Thanks for making it out to the tourney last night. Your rail comments came off as fun, light hearted jabs to me. So no worries.

Hope you can join us over at Full Tilt next week.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

A TWO dollar rebuy you say? I may have to check this thing out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home