Thursday, May 18, 2006

Who is Spyder Dobrofsky?

This is an extension of the wrecked Enzo story. Unlike S.T.B., I really think this article is neat, of course I just said "neat" so what do I know. Originally for Spyder, I had a mental picture of some 36 year old guy with 3 cameras hanging around his neck, cap on backwards, and a heavy metal t-shirt scarfing down food from stands on the street corners. What a surprise to find out he is only 14. This kid reminds of when I used to go to the Exotic Cars dealership in Arlington, VA while visiting my mom in the early 80s. I still have the photos and disc negatives from my visits to see the Ferrari 328 when it first came out. The guy bought it before he saw it, because it was just the next Ferrari in his collection. I think about those visits to this day and wonder how many cars that guy now has in his collection.

Stacie and my friends will still make fun of me when I can identify a car by its exhaust or headlights off in the distance. I am not as good at it as I was when I was younger, and it seems cars change styles faster so that also makes it harder. I'm sure there will be more to come with this story, so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey!! We missed you in the mookie last night! Hope to see you next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home