Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Have Never Laughed So Much At a Memorial

In the Blue Veiner Memorial, CarmenSinCity had expressed earlier that she thought my dog avatar was cute. I told her "doggie wished her well." This was her response and Mookie's follow-up that got lots of laughs from the table. This rivals some of my favorite sayings from my coworker.



It turned out funnier since I didn't say "Dundee wishes you well." Just too perfect. I can only imagine how quiet she was once the words sank in. She was a very good sport and hopefully Don won't kick my ass if I ever see them next time I'm in Vegas.

Congratulation to sniperboy543 for winning the "intimate" game. This guy is a machine. He and mookie99 had a good heads up battle. Even though I got knocked out in the middle, I had alot of fun playing tonight. That was as much needed as a win for me.

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that was fun last night. If that were a home game we would have needed a 10 minute break because the laughter would have been uncontrollable.

See you around.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I had a good time last night! You guys make bubbling out almost enjoyable.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger C.L. Russo said...

Great meeting and playing with you Brain.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Don and I would love to hang out with you and Stacie when you come into town. I was telling him earlier today that I wish you guys lived here cause that would be really fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home