Monday, January 14, 2008

2008, Not So Great

Poker wise that is. I joined Kajagugu, Weak, and Surf Friday night and played some of the worst poker I've played in quite a while. I wasn't very patient and didn't think about my actions enough. In the past 2 weeks, I have given back a big chunk of my winnings from his neighborhood. Not all of it went back to his hood though. I donated a buy-in to Weak when I pushed with Jacks right into his Kings in the cash game. Brilliant! I was mainly just bad decisions on my part. I over played too many hands that either got me stacked or winning very little. I slow played my monsters all the way to the river and let people catch up. I have really got to get my head back in play before our upcoming Tournament of Champions. A good cash in that could catch me back up and fund me for the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home