Sunday, December 02, 2007

Good Weekend for Poker

The neighborhood got together for a game Saturday night and we were joined by Surflexus and 23Skidoo. Thanks again for coming out fellas. I was much more relaxed at this game. Since the host had us pretty much set up and I wasn't needed as TD too much during the game, I was back to enjoying poker. I didn't cash, but I'm pretty sure I secured enough points to make our Tournament of Champions in January.

Katitude introduced me to the Sunday BritBloggerment tournament. I like the timing, Sundays at 4, and the 5.50 buy-in is great for the budget. I had one huge suckout that kept me from being eliminated, but otherwise I think I played well and took 2nd. It was a long heads up match with HullJimi and we exchanged the chip lead more than a dozen times.




To all of you that are heading to Vegas this week, have a great time and I'm jealous as all get out. I look forward to reading the trip reports.

3 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger rakethetable said...

Good Almost take-down.

But, What happened to Surf?
20th???? Bluff or suckout?

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger BrainMc said...

Surf's was a case of having a lower kicker on a board with 2 Kings by the turn. I think that's where it got all in. The button had AK to Surf's K,X and took him out.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

Geez, I gift you my chips and you don't follow through....


Thanks for the invite, I'd definitely make it to more if it wasn't an hour away.

See you on the 15th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home