Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just Add Alcohol

Wow, I was having a great time until I show up on someone's radar last night and get called out as a cheating wannabe (and I don't mean at poker.) Drunk or not, that was not cool at all. I meet some bloggers earlier in the year and make a congratulatory call later in the year to one and all of a sudden, I've got some drunk ex calling me out on the "radio." I guess it's a good thing I'm not heading out this weekend because apparently I'm after something outside of my marriage. What a raving idiot! From now on, I'll stick to calling Hoff about cars and leave comments on male blogs only. That's a shame. At least Smokkee was cool with me talking to Tina. Err, I guess he is.

6 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger VinoQueen said...

For the record, I love, respect and TRUST my husband, and I know that when he went to Vegas in June he was not going for just one person. She was just one of many people (male and female) that he was looking forward to meeting out there. It really burns my ass that someone who barely knows him would say such things about him in such a public forum, but I know the truth, and that's what matters the most.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Love_elf said...

I agree with both of you - Don was way out of line last night. And believe me, he will be getting an earfull when Ray and I get there on Saturday.

I had a ton of fun chatting with ya last time - you were cracking me up - and am sad you're not going this time Brain! I would love to meet the wifey, too, as she was the only thing you talked about! It seems like you two have a really great relationship.

Oh, and Smokkee is totally cool with the chat - no worries.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

Don probably won't remember a thing about last night.

you got to the final table of the mOOK and that's not ez to do. congrats on that.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

I'm disappointed you let Don get to you. Anyone listening knows he was obliterated before he even got on air. He loves to push buttons, I guess it makes him feel better abut himself.

See you next week!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger rakethetable said...

Dang Brian - stirring up trouble! Just kidding. I have met you once and I wouldn't believe that about you.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Damn, I had this post marked to read later and I forgot. Now I missed out on all the juicy details during our ride to skidoo's. You're just going to have to give me details later.

I wouldn't take anything Don says too seriously. Especially when he's hammered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home