Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh, The Places You’ll Go

Man I wish I had more time off. Of course, who doesn’t? There are so many chances to meet up with the other bloggers and play some pokah.

The Summer and Winter get togethers in Vegas.
Weekend at Mookies
Okie Vegas at GCox’s
The Bash formerly at the Boathouse
Eh Vegas with Katitude

Don’t you people know what this does to family vacation time? Just kidding, I think it’s great that people are willing to organize these events and host a bunch of out of towners for a weekend. Would anyone be interested in an ATL based get together? 23Skidoo is hosting one for us locals next month if any of you think you'll want to head over for the weekend. I was thinking about something for next year. We’ve got plenty of fun stuff to do in town and the golf selections are plentiful for you duffers. I have access to a nice size clubhouse that could host a fair amount of us if necessary.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

I'm definitely interested in setting something up or helping. I also have access to a (free) Clubhouse and am close to several golf courses. My hope with the APBT is that it would turn into a regional event.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Next month as in December, or next month as in January? Here on the cusp of months it gets tough to tell which is which.

I don't really care, if I'm available, I'm in. And the Toaster is big enough for me to kidnap a couple of the G-Vegas boys and throw them in the car on my way down.

Just lemme know when, I only need about 4 hours notice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home