Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Don't Usually Do This, But.......

I have been playing my ass off this week and I thought I would give the WWDN a good run. Unfortunately, getting my money in as an overwhelming favorite on 3 big occasions wasn't enough. I am not mad at myself, any player, or Riverstars, well maybe Riverstars. I just got very upset tonight watching runner runner cards give the other player the winning floooooosh twice. I am very pleased at how well I didn't let it affect my play and I was able to battle back to mid pack after the first 2 knockdowns. Alas, it was not going to happen tonight. OK, I'm done whining, and now I'll sleep better. Thanks for listening. Nothing more to see here, move along.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Oh come on. Don't beat yourself up over that. Everyone gets screwed by Riverstars!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home