Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Why Do I Bother

I hosted the latest stop on our neighborhood poker tour over the weekend. I am extremely unimpressed with my play this year. I was a complete wuss and got to the point where I was fold or all-in with my hands. I got a nice hand in the BB and pushed after a few were in the pot already. Folds all around and I try it again a few hands later and one guy decides to stick around. I table 77 and expected an over pair from him, but was thrilled to see 66. Thrilled that is until the Devil made his number on the river. I just never felt confident playing for some reason and I guess it showed, because people had no problem raising it every time it was my blind. Maybe I can get my head right before I go online for this week's round of tourneys.

One highlight from the game was Kurokitty and his buddy came OTP (outside the perimeter) to sling some chips with us. Kuro did well and took 2nd out of 16. I might not have won any brownie points inviting the well playing blogger to our home game. LOL.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger kurokitty said...

It was a real treat and I appreciate the invite!!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Damn, I wish I can make one of these one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home