Monday, December 11, 2006

Post #100 and I Still Suck At Cash Games


I have been trying more cash games so I can clear some bonuses at Full Tilt. I am positive that I am losing more than the bonuses are worth. However, I am able to make it all back with my 9 man SNGs. I think this is where I need to stay to keep enough of a bankroll to play in the blogger tourneys each week. As long as I can end each session with an addition instead of a subtraction, I'll keep coming back for more.

This guy and I went heads up for quite a while. He is a much better player than I am, but I was able to catch some great cards and maybe show a little good play here and there.

Here is the link for my Mookie win profile. It's easy to tell what I was thinking about that day.

This is my 100th post. It has been mostly poker related so hopefully my friends and family weren't too bored. It will have more travel and other stuff this year so hopefully that won't bore the bloggers. Can't please 'em all right? Mainly, it's been a way for me to reflect on my interests and gives me sort of a scrapbook of how our life is going. I hope to see you at the 1 year anniversary mark in a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home