Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hey, I Final Tabled My Namesake














I tried my best to go back to back, but JJOK had other plans for me. I had him pegged for a lower hand than me when he pushed, but he was able to grab two of his 3 outs and punished me with his evil 9s again. He had my number last night and was able to push me off of the winning hand at least once. I fell a little short of cashing, but as usual I had a great time. Congrats to JJ on cashing in the second chance tourney as well.

I have a full holiday related weekend starting tonight and a live game next week, so until then, good luck to all.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Great run last night and a tough way to go out. You win that hand and you're on the way to back to back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home