Monday, July 17, 2006

My First Cash Game

Well I finally did it.....I dipped my toe in to the world of the cash game. Up to this point, I have only played tournaments or SNGs. I spend an amount I am comfortable with for entertainment in hopes of winning 2 or 3 times my buy-in. This time, I was one of those people who only had $5.12 left on one of my accounts and it wasn't enough to play in a 5+.50 SNG. I decided to see if I can win a few pennies to get me back enough to play 1 more SNG and try something different in the process. I was one of those sad sacks that brings it all to the table with $5.10. I splashed around for about 45 minutes in a .05/.10 at Hollywood Poker and went to bed with 7.25. Go me! I realize that this was a very small buy-in, but that's all I had. I think I will try some mini-micro-nano games as well. Have I changed over to the cash games? - Uh, No. Will I do it again? - Hell yeah! I wouldn't mind trying to play some cash games in the desert if there is a WPBT Winter event, so I will get in some practice between now and then. Do they have nickel / dime tables in Vegas? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home