Thursday, June 25, 2009

2 In One Day

Wow, 2 of pop cultures biggest icons died on the same day. They both died fairly young. Farrah Fawcett was 62 (February 2, 1947 - June 25, 2009) and Michael Jackson was only 50 (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009).





Man I loved this poster. I was between 6 and 8 when it first came out, but I do clearly remember being very interested in Farrah. It made me feel funny, you know.....down there. This is why I don't write obituaries.

Earlier last week I wanted to get a t-shirt with this picture on it for a new poker shirt. I found it on her website so I thought why not? I'll tell you why not. The damn thing was 100 bucks. Screw that, I guess I'll try and get some bootleg version. Of course those probably tripled in price today.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Really? I have an unworn original. Too small for me now, of course. Maybe eBay is the place to go to sell it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home