Friday, May 22, 2009

We're Off To See A Whale's Vagina*

Stacie and I head to San Diego early tomorrow morning for a week. We can't wait. I am in serious need of a vacation. Along with the usual touristy things, we are going to meet up with Smokkee and Love_Elf at Ocean's 11 on Sunday night and then have dinner and drinks with Iamhoff and his DAPGF sometime mid-week. Of course I will have photos and a trip report later. We will do our best to stay classy. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend and let's all think of those that have died in service of our country.

* - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/
I'm really not a big fan of the movie, but it goes well with the San Diego theme.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

So you liked Azul for dinner? I was hoping you would. DAPGF and I have spent a lot of time trying different things there. Glad you could spend some time out here. Now if we can only find our way to the ATL...

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger BrainMc said...

We actually went to the first place you recommended, The Living Room. It was exactly what we were looking for and was great. We then went downstairs to Berries and Beans and had some awesome frozen yogurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home