Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hey, Santa Brung Me a Mookie!



And let me tell you, he really gift wrapped one hand against NumbBono. I stupidly came over the top and pushed my A,K into his early position raise and was rewarded with 2 more Kings to crack his pocket Aces. I was trying to play the Dookie and the same time and I can't multitable well so I got too agressive, but my 7% was rewarded and I was able to keep the momentum. When Baywolfe and I got heads up, I was down at least 2 to 1 and was able to battle, bluff, and slow play my way to take the lead and ultimately my 4th Mookie title. It was a holiday shortened version, but a blogger win is a blogger win, right? This is the hand that pretty much sealed it. It's hard to get value on the flopped boat unless you opponent catches a piece of it too. Lucky for me he did. I'm sure my check on the flop didn't hurt getting a few chips.
Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Congrats on the Mookie victory. Heck of a Christmas present. Gotta remember to play 7-3os next tourney ...

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger OhCaptain said...

Congrats!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Congrats on #4...sorry I wasn't around for the tourney.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger kurokitty said...

Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home