Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oooof!

I don't think I have ever run so bad in a tournament before tonight's Bodonkey. Geez it was ugly. I'm not talking losing coin flips bad, I mean Aces cracked by K,X offsuit, and splitting pots when I'm all in with AQ, AK, and AA. wvwolfie and the Bodog variety donkette were the villians for almost all of my bullshit lack of wins. Shortly after the first break, wvwolfie finally finished me off when he hit his straight on the river against my pocket 5s. I knew he had nothing by the turn, but I let him catch the gutter ball to knock me out. Very frustrating. Well on the bright side, I should have a shitload of suckouts coming my way. I think I will go for the positive side of variance on the cash tables a little later.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Bodog seems to run in streaks -- you either get killer hands or bend over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home