Wednesday, November 05, 2008

4:1 Favorite Is No Goot For The Bodonkey

Now that I successfully got a deposit on to Bodog, I can continue to play for 2 hours and bust out in the middle of the pack. Good times. I'll try again next week.

I never gave or received any bad beats, but they were flying left and right. I saw Lightning36 lose with his AA limp then call to Smokkee's JJ preflop push from the small blind. Later, Bayne and Smokkee both were sent to the rail holding KK while their opponents had under pairs. Luckily for L36, he was able to rearrange the horseshoe up his ass and create a vortex of suckouts that would make Stephen Hawking proud. It's good to see a talented guy get the luck he needs after getting crippled early. Congrats to another ATL blogger, APOSEC72, for taking this one. You would think with the talent / luckboxery around here, I could get a little better. Oh well, I keep trying at our live games. I hopefully have 2 scheduled over the next week.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger lightning36 said...

"Talented guy?" Geez -- thanks for the compliment.

That tournament was amazing. I work the limp/all-in to perfection and get boned, than push crap cards and catch every hand.

Good luck in future Bodonkeys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home