Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Titty Nipple?

No, this is not an attempt to increase traffic. I wouldn't know to tell if it happened anyway. WTF, did Moneymaker's buddy really say "from my right titty nipple" during his WSOP interview? He was kind hard to understand at times and I don't think that it was because of the car accident. It was more like the dip and the Tennessee. Do you think Helmuth treated Hobbs different because he is in a wheelchair? If someone else had slow rolled the boat like that we would have seen a full scale rant. Then Hobbs followed it up with "nice hand." I will give the kid the benefit of the doubt due to nerves and inexperience and I'm impressed Phil did as well. I still say if he was a fully able bodied young man, Phil would have started channeling Scotty Nguyen.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

Yes, he said titty nipple. WTF is exactly what I was thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home