Monday, August 27, 2007

The Ultimate Hot Chick Movies List

This post is for the fellas and females that enjoy the alternative lifestyle (I aint mad at cha!). You know how there are specific movies when that hottie looks extra fine. Here are the ones that always come to mind for me. These will always be the "it" movies whenever someone mentions a particular actress.

Salma Hayek - Desparado

Angelina Jolie - Laura Croft (pick one)

Jessica Alba - Sin City

Jessica Biel - Summer Catch

Catherine Zeta Jones - Entrapment or The Mask of Zorro (This one is tough!)

Halle Berry - Swordfish (No, not just because she went topless)

Scarlett Johansson - The Island

Natasha Henstridge - Species

Pamela Anderson - Barb Wire

Tea Leoni - Bad Boys

Shannon Elizabeth - American Pie

Cameron Diaz - The Mask

Denise Richards - Wild Things

Elizabeth Hurley - Bedazzled

Madeline Stowe - Revenge

Kelly LeBrock - Weird Science

I'm trying to think of some classics, so feel free to throw out your faves. Maybe Carmen can do a post for the ladies. I'll give her a one for a primer, Matthew McConaughey in Two for the Money.

8 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger rakethetable said...

Great list until I got to Cameron Diaz - How gross is that toothpick of a lady.

Where's Reece Witherspoon?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger BrainMc said...

I don't normally think of Cameron as a hottie, but for some reason, I thought she looked great in that movie.

Reece has never really done it for me. I think it's her big forehead that bothers me, lol.

This is the part I was looking forward to. I'm curious who other people think should be here and for what movies. I'm sure there will be some varied tastes and we'll vote later for the #1.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger rakethetable said...

I have no problem voting Elizabeth Hurley - Bedazzled #1 /Weird Science (DANG!).

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger BrainMc said...

That's the kind of classic thinking I was looking for....of course Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science is going on the list, she is after all, "the perfect woman."

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger katitude said...

Salma Hayak in From Dusk to Dawn...holy smokes!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger BrainMc said...

Good call Kat. Stripper scenes / outfits usually highlight the ladies the most. I think of Vivica Fox in Independance Day, Helen Hunt in Pay It Forward, and Demi Moore in Striptease.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger kurokitty said...

If that's the case, Rose McGowan in Planet Terror.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Denise. Richards. Wild Things. Need cold shower.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home