Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Support Your Local Poker Room

Most of the ATL bloggers and I met over at Kaj's home game earlier this weekend. I was able to bring 4 others with me so we had a good turnout of 21. I busted out of the 1st tourney early, but made it back in the cash game. I even made enough to almost cover the buy-in for the second game (12 players) and only ended up down $6 for the night after I ran AQ suited into AJ. Yeah, I said ran in to because you know when someone takes most of their stack and calls your preflop all-in with the Hoy, you're SOL. I think Kaj had a small grin on his face as he dealt the flop with a Jack showing right out of the door. I immediately channelled Marco Traniello and flipped him off, LOL. I even showed a little emotion when I angrily said somethings about "getting no respect","my tight image", and "losing to the Hoy." Blah, blah, blah. Shut it, whiney boy! When did I turn in to Hellmuth? Congrats to Kuro for taking second. Don't worry, I'll be back for my beating next month and hopefully 23Skidoo and CC can make it for this one.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Maybe next time you shouldn't channel Hoy, but check his blog and channel whoever sucked out on him with AJ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home