Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chuck Norris Facts

The Chuck Norris Facts really crack me up. I grew up watching Missing in Action, Delta Force, and his kung-fu movies, so I remember his bad ass days. I don't know how these lists got started, but reading these funny "facts" inspired me to add a few of my own. Shut up, it's my blog and I'll do what I want. Enjoy.

Only Chuck Norris could have created Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once thought he was wrong, but everyone else admitted it was their fault.

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger iamhoff said...

Oh my God those are classic! The intertubes once again proving that anybody can find a good way to waste time.

Yeah, the dude on Autoblog just annoyed me. I get tired of all the personal attacks. If somebody said something incorrect, simply correct them! Anyway...

The new Accord coupe looks freaking sweet! DAPGF was figuring that was going to be her next car, because she wasn't sure that she could ever afford her dream car. And last week our local Infiniti dealer announced an absolutely absurd deal on a 2007 G35 Coupe, blowing them out before the 2008 G37s show up. So we've got a 2007 G35 coupe sitting in the carport now. Such a freaking sweet car! And I've driven the QX56, and if gas prices weren't such an issue (and I was in the market for a USS Enterprise-class SUV), I'd certainly look hard at them. For my SUV needs, tho, an FX 45 would suffice just fine.

Have fun on the test drive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home