Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Great End to a Miserable Day

I wasn't feeling well this morning and traffic sucked so I was a few minutes late to work. By lunch time, I knew I should have stayed home. A had a massive migraine that was killing me. I came home during lunch, immediately threw up a ton and then crawled in to bed. I got up shortly before Stacie got home and tried to eat a little dinner. That wasn't happening so I took some more medicine and sat in the shower for about 30 minutes. This works to provide temporary relief until the meds kick in. This got me feeling human again and I was able to keep dinner down. We had dinner plans with another couple, but this obviously screwed that up so I missed out on going to have a great Italian meal.

Since I was feeling much better and I knew I wasn't going to sleep any time soon, I decided to spend half of my remaining bankroll on the WWDN. Good thing I did, because I was able to build my bankroll back up when wwonka and I chopped when we got heads up. Of course this hand when we were down to 3 didn't hurt.




It was great to be back at the final table and it's funny how I have to be damn near poker broke in order to rebuild by account. I tried to buy the Gift2Go cards to reload but I couldn't find them after trying 3 Walgreens over the weekend. I told Stacie I had to win my way back to playing and tonight was a great start. I'm down to less than $2.50 on Tilt, so maybe I can pull in a score with a small SNG. Until I get the fundage, no Mookie or other blogger tourneys for me. I'll try to work something out this week. Now hopefully I can still get enough sleep tonight to tackle the day tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

You are en fuego! two nights in a row taking down a blonkament. Glad I could contribute last night with my dumb plays. I might be hosting the neighborhood game next week. I'll let you know.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger jjok said...

rock on bro......insanely good times for you!

Yer lucky I wasn't in the Moooook to suck out on you with trash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home