Thursday, March 30, 2006

Finally, I've Been Added!

Aha, I've made it to the blog. Truthfully it's mainly Brian's poker blog, but since I am in the title, I'm going to make it a little bit mine also. So for you poker players out there reading for play commentary, you may want to skip my posts. Or not. Who knows, I may have something entertaining to say every now and then. For my friends who are reading this, yes, I'm actually blogging! Who'd have thunk it? Now, I have a confession to make. I have become a reality TV junky. While I don't watch ALL reality TV, I do tune it to my fair share: Survivor, The Amazing Race (awesome show), American Idol, The Apprentice, The Next Food Network Star (I love the Food Network). That said, I have been without a new Survivor for two weeks, and I am anxiously awaiting its return tonight. It certainly sounds like I'm a TV hound, but really I'm not. That's actually Brian's role. Other than these shows, there isn't much I watch regularly. Many times I'd much rather curl up with a good book. Oh, and a good glass of wine!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brian, since your a Survivor fan, you need to read my post. We have a real live Survivor winner living in Douglasville.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger BrainMc said...

Actually Stacie is the reality TV junkie. She loves Survivor and especially Amazing Race. I'm usually upstairs watching something else on Tivo, but that will be a future post. This was her first posting after I have been hogging all of the net time with my poker stuff. Does Brian H. live in Douglasville?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home