Thursday, May 22, 2008

ATL Big Game

Stacie is taking her mother to Savannah for the long weekend so I thought it would be a perfect time to have some people over to sling chips in the basement. I enjoyed Kajagugu's deep stack bigger buy-in from a couple of months ago and decided I would like to do something similar. This time, the buy-in will be a hundo including the bounty on each person. I think the structure I created should allow us to go at least 4 hours with room to play some real poker. Well for those that know how at least. We will also have Foosball and a .25/.50 cash game as players bust.

We are on for late Saturday afternoon. I am hoping for at least 14 players including some of Atlanta's finest. We have the following heavyweights scheduled:

Surflexus - Maybe he will give us an early scoop on his high stakes plans

Kajagugu - I guess it takes a c-note to get him over to our hood!

Weak_Player - It's always nice to have the high roller come around and take our money with him on his next trip to Vegas.

APOSEC72 - Fresh off of his Bodog final table.

ISS Spock - Not technically an ATL blogger, but our favorite evil Vulcan from the Wheatie is living in Georgia now. He is going to ride his motorcycle up and I'm borrowing one for the weekend. Hopefully we can get in a ride in the north GA mountains on Sunday. I am thrilled that he will be able to make it and I'm glad he can meet some of the guys he used to play against on a weekly basis.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

I'm sorry I'm missing it Brian. I'll be whooping and hollerin' at my son's first all-star baseball tournament.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Dang - gonna have to take a road trip someday and catch one of these tournaments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home