Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're Back.....Trip Report Coming

We had a blast in California last week. I'll have some links and pics to share later in the week. I have some picture sorting to do and tons of reading to catch up on. Here's a little poker oriented post to keep in good standings.

I started off my vacation by playing in Kat's rebuy tournament Friday before last. Since I was in vacation mood, I was pretty liberal during the rebuy period. We had a great time and the chat was lively as usual. When the rebuy period ended the play tightened up, but the game remained casual. I did my usual bubble performance. Gracie (she thinks I'm cute - said with a Rudolph voice in my head) managed to river a straight with her pocket Jacks to bust my pocket Aces. When all the money gets in preflop, I just don't know how to avoid these bubble finishes in this particular "tournament." The good news is the week got better after that.

I am also sending out the evites for the big game I am hosting Memorial Day weekend. It won't be a Weekend at Mookies, but it should still be fun and I am expecting some out of town bloggers to join us. If you think you are willing to travel to Atlanta that weekend, let me know and I will send you the details.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger jjok said...

dude, jacks freaking rock.....period.

haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home