Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tuesday's WWDN Tourney Results

Real quick. I played really shitty. I lost 1/3 of my chips in the first 10 minutes and then managed to river a winning suckout with my all-in. Even after my bounce back to a normal chipstack, I stil got knocked out before the first break. I had a feeling it wasn't going my way, and my play wasn't helping. I have been low in games before and made solid plays to allow me back in so I need to remember this next time I am short stacked. FishyMcdonk was still kicking ass when I quit watching around 10:30. He didn't win, but he did knock out Wil for the second week in a row. If I remember right, Fishy was able to call 2 all-ins before him while he was holding pockets Aces. They held up and he collected a nice stack. Congratulations to S.T.B. for taking the whole thing later.

I attempted my first real money multi-tabling during Wil's tourney. I wasn't planning on doing this, but I entered the $3 satellite into the million dollar Sunday game. It was going pretty well, but since it was a rebuy tournament, I knew it was going to go later than I need to do on a weeknight. People are going all in like crazy because they can just spend $3 and get back in on the next hand. After playing for 30 minutes, there were still hundreds of players left. I think I will try this on a weekend sometime, but for now I will stick with Wil's Tuesday game and start playing more SNGs.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger BrainMc said...

Wes, you greedy bastard! Wasn't one win enough for you. You will have plenty of chances to kick my ass in Wil's TOC. Thanks to you and Waffles for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home