Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Little Early I Know

I know it's a little early but I've already booked my room for the December WPBT gathering. Hopefully it is the same weekend as usual. I didn't get off my butt and take advantage of the good deal that Otis posted for MGM but I'm happy with the rate I got at Bally's. I'll keep checking and if it goes down, I'll just rebook.

When I have a few more Skymiles, I'll book the flights. Stacie is going to come out with me this time so she can meet and have some drinks with the folks I spend my internet time with. She is also combining this weekend with her annual Mother / Daughter trip. Her mother has never been to Vegas so we are bringing her along. Her mother is really looking forward to it. Vegas is such a great place to be a tourist and I think she will really enjoy having Stacie show her the sights. This will work out perfect for me as well because Stacie can have things to do while I play poker. I'm sure once we get out there, our schedules will be completely different. I joked with her that we will fly out together, hang with the bloggers on Thursday night and then see her again on the flight back to ATL.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger David Westbay said...

Brian, I am booked at Bally's too. I arrive Friday, and my wife is coming along this time as well. Maybe she and Stacie can compare notes on what life with a poker-playing spouse is like.

I don't think I have your e-mail address. Can you contact me at david [dot] westbay [at] verizon [dot] net so we can talk about the last longer challenge and who our third teammate might be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home