Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Figures

This is why I don't need the gubment deciding what I should and shouldn't be able to do when it comes to matters of personal choice.

http://wickedchopspoker.blogs.com/my_weblog/2008/03/eliot-spitzer-t.html

This asshat has the nerve to prosecute prostitution rings and go after banks and online services while he's dropping almost 100K on call girls and paying with wire transers. This gets a big ol' STFU for the day.

Just leave me alone to buy beer on Sunday, play and fund poker online, buy wine over the internet, decide if I want to wear a helmet or seat belt (which I would anyway), or any other nanny state BS legislation you want to pass.

As for the prostitution thing, I don't get why that is illegal anyway. As I heard once, why is it illegal to sell something that is free to give away? Keep it clean, tax it, and feed the homeless with the proceeds, I don't care. Wouldn't it be funny to see a AAA or Frommers rating on brothels?

I don't do many and they are certainly not Waffles worthy, but stay tuned for my next rant - Ethanol and Daylight Savings Time are just a load of crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home